Vintage Monday by way of Chanel Le Vernis Palpitant 41

Welcome to "Vintage Monday".  Today I bring to you another very special polish by way CHANEL.  Chanel Le Vernis Palpitant 41 is long discontinued & extremely hard to find.  In fact, it's so old that I can't find any information on what year it was made.  The internet has VERY limited information & photos on this polish.  All I will say is that it's gorgeous.

Palpitant is a Multi-Chrome Polish!  It shifts from a Plum-ish/Purple, to Cranberry-ish Red, to Gold-Yellow & Green.  As you know, duo chromes/multi-chromes are my FAVORITE!  Palpitant can be worn on it's own but because it's such an elusive & expensive polish that I chose to layer it over China Glaze Stella to make it stretch.  
Isn't it gorgeous?  I decided since it's fall, to stamp it with Leaves from BM04.  Chanel really outdid themselves with this one.  I can't believe it's a vintage. Pictured above is indirect sunlight showing the Plum-ish/Purple to Gold/Yellow Shift.
Pictured above in shade showing Cranberry-Reddish/Yellow/Green Shift
Indirect Sunlight
Like I said before, Palpitant 41 is long discontinued & extremely hard to find.  I purchased mine off of eBay after I searched for months to find it.  I won't say how much I paid for it but it wasn't cheap so if you find one for a reasonable price, snatch that baby up!  It's a beautiful edition to any collection.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read each & every comment! I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up