Gucci inspired nails

Happy Saturday everyone!  Things have been so hectic since school has started back & it's finally starting to slow down.  Today I have for you a really fun mani.  It could be considered a bit tacky, but I actually think they are super easy & fun.  Recently I was surfing youtube & came across "Gucci" nails.  I thought they were so fun & different.  For the life of me I can't find the video that I referenced but i'm in no way taking credit for being the originator of these nails.   If I come across the video again, I'll be sure to post it here.

Edit:  I found the video.  Link posted below.

To achieve this look, I used "Gucci" tip water decals & rhinestone jewels.  This mani took me all of 10 minutes to complete.  I purchased the decals & rhinestones from The Born Pretty Store.  I purchased extras so if anyone is interested, feel free to email me.  Anywho, enough of me yapping!  Enjoy!

Check out the tutorial Below
Photobucket

3 comments:

A Polished Mother said...

I just absolutely love these!

CrysLovesPolish said...

Thank you Jen

Yomi Shaolin said...

Just 10 minutes??! Haha here I was thinking Nail art was like rocket science!

Post a Comment

I read each & every comment! I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up