Peacock Nails Plus Gradient

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you enjoyed your weekend.  Mine was super busy & it always seems to go by too fast!  Anyway, as most of you know, i'm trying to get better at doing nail art.  A few weeks back I purchased some water decals from the Born Pretty Store.  I decided to use them in this design.  I must say I actually enjoy using water decals.  They are super easy to use.
Isn't it pretty?  I feel in LOVE with this! 
** I started with a 1 coats of Wet n Wild White polish as my base & let it completely dry. 
** Next I sponged on Rescue Beauty Lounge Aqua Lily & Zoya Zuza at the tips of my nails.  Note:  You can barely see the sponging affect at the tips because the water decals cover it but trust me its there.  
** I added 1 coat of my quick dry top coat & let my nails dry completely.
** Next I followed the directions on the water decal label & added the decals to the tips of my nails..
**Lastly, I sponged Aqua Lilly further down the base of my nail, cleaned up my cuticle, & sealed it with a top coat.

VOILA!!!!  All Done!!
I am so happy with this look!  You can purchase the water decals from here.  I must admit, shipping took forever on the decals but considering they were so cheap it was worth the wait.  So what do you think?  Will you be trying water decals?
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love peacocks! I'm pinning this to my pinterest page :)

Yomi Shaolin said...

So beautiful. I'm a sucker for peacock feathers! I really want to try this, but I'm not even sure where or how to begin. I've never really like nail art but you're making me change my mind. I've never even as much as 'polka dotted' or 'shattered' my polish. LOL

Post a Comment

I read each & every comment! I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up