CHANEL Le Vernis Vendetta #483

Fall is approaching & even though it's still hot outside, I can't wait for Fall to arrive.  So today I decided  put on what I consider a Fall polish & it is Gorge!!
Chanel Vendetta 483
Vendetta is part of the Spring 2009 Bohemian Fantasy Collection.  In the bottle it appears to be a rich eggplant/purple shade with tons of red shimmer & micro-glitters.   Isn't it gorgeous in the bottle?

But,  as with most Chanel polishes, the shimmer isn't as vibrant on the nails unless you're under direct sunlight.  In regular lighting, Vendetta is a blackened eggplant with navy undertones.  But under the sun this baby sparkles!  It transforms to a rich goth like purple & the hidden red micro shimmer comes to life & shines bright!  It is so gorgeous! 
 
Pictured above is 2 coats & no top coat with indoor lighting
Pictured above is 2 coats with no top coat in direct sunlight

Application was a breeze. This was almost a 1 coater but I decided to do 2 coats due to I wanted it super rich.  It was glossy on it's own so I didn't use any top coat.  Vendetta can be purchased at any Chanel retail counter  as well as directly from Chanel.com.  It is part of Chanel's core line so it can be easily purchased.  It costs $27 & is definitely worth every penny.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read each & every comment! I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up