Smitten with Smitten Polish Siren's Song

Hello everyone.  On the nails today is Siren's Song from indie polish maker Smitten Polish.  It is from the Shipwrecked Collection & is described as "a glass fleck with blue & dark pink tones, plus a subtle to red duo chrome shift".  It's stunning in the bottle & stunning on the nail!  Although the polish says "subtle" color shift, there was a strong color shift of dark pink to blurple on my nails.

I had no problems with the formula; however, it is a tad thick which I don't mind.  Pictured below is 2 coats with 1 coat of Seche Vite.  I purchased Siren's Song from Llarowe for 3 bucks when she was having flash sales a while back!  This has quickly moved to one of my favorite polishes!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Yomi Shaolin said...

OMG! OK this is a right-on-the-money dupe for Chanel's Taboo!I love the blue shimmer.

Post a Comment

I read each & every comment! I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up