Nail Art Wednesday - Galaxy Nails

Welcome to Nail Art Wednesday's everyone!  The reason I included nail art in one of my weekly mani's is because I wanted to challenge myself.  I admit to not being the best nail artist.  Actually, I suck really bad but if you've been following my blog, you know that i'm determined to push myself to practice so that I can continue to get better & grow.  So Wednesdays will be a hoot!  Good or bad, i'm posting the outcome!

Last week I saw so many amazing Galaxy Nails due to the Nail Art Challenge that's going around.  I was always too afraid to try it because it looks so challenging.  But I was inspired by so many nail artists that I decided to take the plunge & try it.  I used a youtube video tutorial to complete my mani.  I will post it after the pictures.  Here is what I came up with.  My nails didn't turn out perfect but I'm still stoked at how they turned out.  *Pats self on back*.  Have you tried Galaxy Nails?  I would love to see yours!
This is the Youtube Tutorial that I used
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read each & every comment! I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up