Nfu Oh 51 - Oh how pretty!

Happy Friday everyone!  Today was such an awesome day!  I found another polish that I've been longing & I can't wait for it to arrive!  More on that later.  In the meantime, I'm showing you one of my favorite polishes.  It's the stunning Nfu Oh 51.

Nfu Oh 51 is purple jelly based polish with color shifting flakies.  The flakies shift from red to green to gold.  This polish appears to literally glow!  The multi chrome shift is very strong & easily seen & is a show stopper in the sun.  Because it's sheer, I chose to layer it over black.
Normal indoor light
Direct Sunlight
Isn't it gorgeous?  I purchased it from Fabulous Street.  

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read each & every comment! I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up