Swatch Fest Saturday - Zoya Indigo

Happy Saturday everyone!  The last couple of days have been super busy for me & I wasn't  sure that I was going to be able to get a post up but I was determined to make it happen.  Welcome to Swatch Fest Saturday.  Swatch Fest Saturdays just means I'll be swatching random polishes with no theme.  I couldn't think of anything creative to call it (I'm so lame) lol.  Anyway, today I have for you an oldie but goodie.  Zoya Indigo.

Zoya Indigo is from the Downtown Collection for fall 2007.  It's a blackened blue shimmer polish with tiny holographic glitters scattered throughout.  It's such a gorgeous color.  Below is 2 coats with no top coat.  I took it in 3 different types of lighting.  Application was like butter & I purchased it at Zoya's last BOGO sale.  I'm so glad that I did
Above pictured in direct sunlight
Above is pictured with artificial lighting
Above is pictured indirect sunlight

Zoya polishes can be purchased here for $8 but they always have fantastic sales.  Customer service is amazing which is always a plus so please check them out.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read each & every comment! I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up