My First Attempt at Cut Out Nails

Hello everyone.  I hope you had a fabulous Independence Day!  I'm an Independence baby & I had a blast on my birthday!  I haven't attempted any nail art in so long! I came across a picture on Instagram from  ChelseaQueen called "cut out nails" aka negative space nails.  Her nails inspired me to want to learn how to do nail art again.  Be warned, mine came out nowhere NEAR as good as Chelsea's did but I am so very proud of them!


The colors I used were Rescue Beauty Lounge Aqua Lily, Sinful Colors Black & Zoya Charisma.  I topped it off with a coat of Seche Vite.



I'm so stoked at how these turned out.  I apologize for my iPhone pictures, my daughter broke my good camera & I haven't had the opportunity to purchase another.  If you are interested in knowing how to do these nails please visit Chelsea's Web Page.  Let me know what you guys think!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read each & every comment! I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up