Emily De Molly - Dark Forces

Happy Saturday everyone!  Today I have for you another beauty by the Australian indie brand Emily De Molly.  Can't you tell she's one of my favorite indie makers?  Before I start, I want to reiterate that i'm not a professional blogger.  I blog for FUN because I love nail polish.  Nothing less, nothing more.
Dark Forces
I have had my eye on this stunner since the day Hayley put it in her Etsy shop!  I waited patiently for someone who ships internationally to sell it!  Finally, last week, Llarowe had it for sale & I managed to grab 2 of these gorgeous suckers!  It was so beautiful that I had to purchase a backup!  I also purchased a backup of Oceanic Forces & Cosmic Forces!

Dark Forces is a black jelly polish packed with various holographic glitters.  It has large circle glitters with smaller hexagonal glitters.  It is absolutely TO DIE FOR!  Enough of my blabbing & on to the pictures.  Note:  All pictures were taken outside with my iPhone.
Dark Forces applied beautifully.  Pictured above is 3 coats on its own topped with 2 coats of NYC in a minute top coat.  Unlike Cosmic Forces, I did not have to fish for the bigger circle glitters.  In fact, too many were getting on the brush & I had to put them back in the bottle!  I was extremely happy about this!  Emily De Molly's "Forces" collection is a must have for anyone who loves glitter!  Until next time...
Photobucket

2 comments:

Ariel Casner said...

I seriously just drool over every single EDM polish! This is GORGEOUS!

Kas said...

That looks amazing! And those large glitters really add to it!

Post a Comment

I read each & every comment! I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up