Different Dimensions Orion Nebula

Happy Sunday guys!  Today I have for you a beautiful polish Indie polish by Different Dimension called Orion Nebula.  It's a a black jelly polish packed with large & medium sized fuchsia circle glitters.  Its absolutely gorgeous.  I've only recently starting getting into Indie Polishes & boy have I become obsessed with them!

Application was a breeze!  The great thing about this polish is that you don't have to fish for the large glitters!  Each time I dipped my brush into the polish, it was jam packed full.  Below you will find 3 coats topped with 1 coat of Seche Vite top coat.  It's definitely a stunner.

You can purchase this polish at Llarowe.  She also has an Etsy Shop so you can buy directly from her as well!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read each & every comment! I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up