Inspired by decorative tape

Happy Saturday everyone!  I hope your weekend has been full of joy.  Although I haven't purchased a new camera yet, I've decided to continue to post pictures of my progress with nail art.  My trustee iPhone will have to suffice until I can afford a new one.

Today's mani was inspired by a roll of tape.  The colors were so beautiful to me so I decided to take a stab at recreating the pattern.  Although I'm not the best nail artist, I enjoy trying.  Once again I want to thank everyone for the well wishes & concern & for welcoming me back.  It means so much to me.

 I used Sinful Colors white as the base, China Glaze Blue Year's Eve & Different Dimensions Gnarly for the pattern.  This was so simple to do.  Let me know what you think.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read each & every comment! I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up