Emily De Molly & Smitten Polish

Hi everyone.  Today I would like to show you one of my FAVORITE indie polish makers Emily De Molly!  Emily De Molly is an Aussie Indie maker.  I can't believe how she's blown up within the last year but boy am I so very proud of her!  I own 23 of her polishes but it's my ultimate goal to own every single one of her polishes!  Yes, I love them THAT MUCH!

Up first:  Simplicity

Simplicity is a lavender crelly polish with white matte glitters of different sizes.  This polish is so simple, yet sophisticated all at the same time.  My iPhone could not do it justice.  I love ALL shades of purple so this is skyrocketed into my top 10 favorite polishes!!

Application was a breeze.  Pictured below is 2 coats topped with 1 coat of Seche Vite top coat.
Up Next:  Accent Finger Oceanic Forces & Smitten Polish Naiad 

Oceanic Forces is a dark blue Jelly polish with large circle & small holographic glitters.  This has to be in my top 5 favorite polishes of 2013.  It's gorgeous & my pictures do not do it justice.  

Smitten Polish Naiad is a blue/green polish loaded with purple flecks.  It's very similar to Rescue Beauty Lounge Aqua Lily but not an exact dupe.  If you couldn't get hour hands on Aqua Lily, this should definitely satisfy your lemming.  This polish is so beautiful!   I had no problems with application.
You can purchase her polishes from directly from her Etsy shop or her website if you reside in Australia.  If you reside elsewhere, you can purchase them from Llarowe;  but be warned, her polishes sell out in MINUTES of launching!  But if you have the patience, it's worth it!

Smitten Polish can be purchased Here.  Her polishes are easier to obtain and are gorgeous as well.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read each & every comment! I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up