Emily De Molly Cosmic Forces

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Today I present to you another beauty from Emily De Molly.  This polish is one of the most beautiful polishes I have ever seen!  The beautiful....

Cosmic Forces!!!
Cosmic Forces is a black/plum based jelly saturated with Fuchsia holographic Circle glitters & smaller hexagonal glitters.  It's so complex that I can't even begin to describe it.  It has AMAZING depth!  And pictures DO NOT do this polish justice!  I will stop yapping & let the pictures speak for themselves.  Unfortunately I'm using my iPhone because my phone is still broken but I think you will get the picture.

Isn't she lovely?  Isn't she beautiful???? I'm so in love!  Emily de Molly can be purchased from Llarowe if you don't live in Australia or from Emily de Molly's easy or Website if you're within Australia.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read each & every comment! I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up