Dreamcatcher Nails

Happy Friday everyone.  A few days ago I stumbled across some dreamcatcher nails on IG from @memyselfandmynails & fell in love!!  I'm trying my best to get better at nail art so I decided to take a stab at them.

I used Wet n Wild white for my base & did a sponge gradient using China Glaze Peachy Keen & Wet n Wild n Wild Teal Crazy.  Next I had drew the dream catcher & feather using Sinful Colors basic black & a small dotting tool for the dots.  I finished it off by using China Glaze Fairy Dust & Hare Polish Electric Flame then I applied some teal rhinestones.  Although they didn't turn out quite as nice as hers did, I still loved them.  I wore them for 3 whole days (which is a stretch for me considering I change my polish almost every day)!!!!  Let me know what you think...
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read each & every comment! I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up