Red & Black Paint Drips

Happy Wednesday everyone!!

Once again i'm attempting nail art inspired by someone else.  So many people have done this mani that it wouldn't be fair for me to to single out 1 person.  I was inspired by everyone who had done this paint drip mani.  I'm not a red fan, but I received so many compliments on this mani yesterday. It was great fun attempting to recreate this awesome look.


So how did I do?  I'm so happy my nail art skills are getting better by the day!!  Practice, Practice, Practice!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

lindsaylemon said...

You did a really good job. Just keep practicing like you have been!

Jiggetts said...

OMG this is so cute!

Nicole said...

That looks very cool! It reminds me of the vampire shows like true blood with the black/red combo :)

Post a Comment

I read each & every comment! I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up