My new Frankens

A few weeks back I received my order of pigments, glitter & franking supplies from TKB Trading.  I've been busy Frankening away!  I'm still new at this but I'm loving my new hobby!!!  Pictured below are 6 new frankens that I made yesterday.  I had a ball doing this!  I'm working on a chart with my recipes so look forward to that in the near future.

Introducing Peach Snaps, Fuzzy Navel, Stardust, M.I.L.F., Skies the Limit & Starry Nights


Showcased today is:

Stardust

Star Dust is a true purple polish packed with multi sized holographic, blue, silver, red & pink glitters.  

Below Stardust is pictured in natural lighting with 2 coats of polish & 1 coat of my favorite top coat.  


Macro Shot



Application for Stardust was awesome.  It was super opaque in 2 coats.  It was not gritty or bumpy like most glitters & my regular top coat worked just fine.  I'm in love.  

What do you think about Stardust?  I would love to hear from you.

Photobucket

8 comments:

GoingtotheShowing said...

So pretty! I cant wait to see your other swatches!

Marisa said...

Great job on the frankens!! Stardust is really pretty!

Elements said...

I LOVE It!! So pretty! :D

Nila Kussriani said...

I want to see Peach Snaps :D

Adriana Martin said...

This is one of my favorites! You did an awesome job with all your frankens...they're beautiful!

lindsaylemon said...

I love all of them. I can't wait to see them all, I want them.. so amazing!
You did such a great job Frankening!

Jacky said...

I think it's beautiful and anyone would love to have that in their collection! Are you going to swatch the rest of them?

I love all of them :)

Anonymous said...

That is such a pretty polish! I have yet to meet a purple that I didn't like.

Post a Comment

I read each & every comment! I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up