Indie Polish :::Georgia Peach Fuzz:::

Happy Saturday everyone!  Today I would like to introduce you an indie polish that I have been stalking for months now but it was ALWAYS sold out!!  Georgia Peach Fuzz by Whimsical Ideas by Pam!  When I tell you that this woman has some AWESOME polishes, please believe me!!

I originally saw people all over the internet posting Suess & immediately went to her Facebook page HERE & fell head over hills for Peanut Butter & Jelly, Georgia Peach Fuzz & Kizmet Pajamas!  My tongue was literally hanging out!  I'm going to try to eventually get them all but for now, I have my favorite one out the bunch to show you!

Georgia Peach Fuzz
Georgia Peach Fuzz is a Jelly Peach polish with small & larger orange/copper glitters. It is heavenly! It's the best peach colored polish I've ever seen!!! I've been trying to franken a color close to this for the past couple of months & I came close but never this perfect!! I had NO problems with application. Pictured below is 3 coats as this is a jelly & I wanted it to be opaque for the pictures. I didn't use a base or top coat in these pictures because I was super excited & wanted to hurry & take the pictures lol.


I can't wait to purchase the others.  So what are your thoughts?  Will you be purchasing any polishes from  Whimsical Ideas by Pam?  She sells from her Facebook page.  Just shoot her an email & she invoices you not long after.  

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jacky said...

I just bought this but I haven't used it yet. It's beautiful! I'm loving indie polishes :)

The Sneakerette said...

what a sweet polish! really makes me crave some ice cream :9

Post a Comment

I read each & every comment! I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up