Chanel Paradoxal 509 Le Vernis

Happy Wednesday guys!  If you follow me on Instagram then you know that my sweetheart surprised me with a ton of polishes yesterday!  He's the most amazing man in the world!  It was very hard for me to decide which polish to wear but I grabbed an oldie but goodie from Chanel.
Paradoxal 509
Paradoxal is from the Fall 2010 collection & I must say it should be a staple in everyone's collection.  It is a greyed out plum/mauve color loaded with a purple shimmer.  During different lighting & angles paradoxal becomes a chameleon from taupe, to gray to dark purple to light purple!  It's so difficult to describe!  I must admit the shimmer displays much more in the bottle than it does on the nails but in the sun, the shimmer really shines thru.

Pictured below are 2 coats of Paradoxal & 1 coat of Seche Vite top coat.  I did a saran wrap marble on my accent finger.  I love the combination!  The formula was flawless.
 
Paradoxal his sky rocketed to one of my all time favorite polishes.  I received loads of compliments on my nails at work today!  Everyone was asking "what polish are you wearing"?  Every girl loves to hear that right?

Paradoxal retails for $27 & can be purchased at Nordstroms, Saks Fifth Avenue, Chanel.com or any Chanel counter.  The price tag is pretty steep for a polish but there are some dupes out there.  I own Revlon Perplex & it is a dead ringer & almost $20 cheaper.  Unfortunately, I'm unsure if Perplex has been discontinued or not but I definitely think it's worth the splurge.  Do you already own Paradoxal?  If so, what are your thoughts?  I would love to hear from you.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read each & every comment! I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up