Ludurana - Fascinante

Happy Monday everyone!

Today i'm showing you a Brazilian polish by Ludurana called Fascinante from the Aurora Boreal Collection.  Everyone knows that MultiChrome & Holographic polishes are my absolute favorite type of polishes & this baby does not disappoint.  Fascinate is a MultiChrome polish that shifts from a burgundy red, to copper, to gold to green.  It was very hard to get it to shift to green but the primary color was burgundy red.  It is such a warm beautiful color.  It reminds me when the trees start changing colors during fall.  So bright & warm & gorgeous!!  

The thing about these brazilian polishes are that they are very small.  8 ml's to be exact.  I purchased mine from Llarowe's for $14 which is pretty steep considering the size of the bottle.  But non the less it is GORGEOUS & in my opinion WORTH every cent.  

Application was a dream.  You don't have to put underwear under these babies.  That's right, the formula is perfect to wear on its on.  Pictured below is 2 large coats of Fascinante on it's own.  I think i'm in love <3

Pictures below are in natural light on a very rainy cloudy day.  I'm not the best photographer but I did my best to capture the correct color.  But my pictures do NOT do this polish justice.   





So what do you think?   Do you love Fascinante as much as I do?  

Thanks for reading.... Crys

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this! It annoys me how expensive these are though! It's like HITS, they're around $10 on Llarowe but on the HITS site they're about r$5 which is about $3!!!! For my last order of HITS I bought them from Brazil, I got 10 bottles, cost me about $40 shipping all the way to the UK and it was STILL cheaper than Llarowe!

CrysLovesPolish said...

Fay I'm sending you an email!!

imadeamisstake said...

I love it! I love brazilian nail polish so much! But I agree, 14$ is so much for the little bottle :(. I try to catch the polishes on sale on Llarowe.

K @ Karines Vernis Club said...

Stalking you too lool and looks like we have the same tastes it looks amazing on you

K @ Karines Vernis Club said...

and I have this polish scheduled for tomorrow! great minds think alike lol

Lace and Lacquers said...

You would be perfect to ask this to: do you know of any duochromes that shift blue orange and yellow?!

Jennius - Gold Speck Nails said...

Ohhhhhh that's so gorgeous o-O!

Post a Comment

I read each & every comment! I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up