Chocolate Explosion & Purple Skittles Frankens

Happy Monday guys...

Today I was on instagram & was bombarded by gorgeous swatches of polishes with Spectraflair. They were unbelievable! I purchased 2 grams of the powder a few months back & decided to jump in & try my hand at an actual Franken versus a top coat.

I immediately knew I wanted to try a brown that I could like as browns tend to be washed out against my dark brown skin. Here's what I came up with & I LOVE IT!!  The Spectraflair seemed to EXPLODE in the Sun.  Hence the name Chocolate Explosion.

NOTE:  The video & photos were taken with my iPhone & do not do justice!  The video quality is horrible but I think u get the general idea.
Chocolate Explosion:
NYC in a minute top coat as base
Nicole by OPI Hard Fashionista
Milani Silver Dazzle
Sally Hansen Black Diamond
Kleancolor Black
2 Small Scoops of Spectraflair
(Deliberately Blurred to show Holo better)

Next I knew I wanted to do a purple color because we all know its my FAV color.  I couldn't help myself & I must say this has become my absolute fav polish I have!  It turned out SPECTACULAR!!  OMG when I say it RADIATES in the sun...I mean it!!  
Purple Skittles:
Wet N Wild Extra Shiny Top Coat as base
Nicole by OPI Prized Possession
Nicole by OPI Count on me
Nicole by OPI I'm a belieber
Sinful Colors Purple Diamond
Kleancolor Luscious Lilac
Kleancolor Black 
3  Scoops of Spectraflair
I attached a video to show live but still does not do justice!  I really wish u guys could see in person!!

2 comments:

Jennius - Gold Speck Nails said...

Holy wow. That purple!

My Vanity Basics said...

I just recently got spectraflair but haven't used it yet. Your creations are gorgeous though! I hope mine turn out half as good lol

Post a Comment

I read each & every comment! I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up