Apologies....


Hey guys

I just wanted to take a moment to apologize to the people who have taken the time to read my blog & comment on my posts.  I'm not the most Techie person in the world & I've been trying to get help on the weekends with my blog, Facebook & Twitter accounts.  It's hard for an old woman like me to keep up with all of this stuff.  All I can say is that i'm trying & hope to do better in the future.  The problem is when i'm showed how to do something, when they leave, I forget how to do it again lol.  I'm a work in progress.  

I've tried to respond to all my Facebook, Twitter & Blog comments this morning.  I hope I didn't miss anything.  I love & appreciate all of you.

 Have a great day everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read each & every comment! I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up