Zoya "Crystal" Spectraflaired...

Zoya had a buy 3 get 3 free a couple of weeks ago & I could not help myself & purchased "Crystal". How could I resist purchasing a polish with my name??? Lol

Crystal is a blue almost foil/frost color packed with fine gold glitter. It is absolutely Stunning!! Crystal applies beautiful & takes 2 Coats until opaque.

I decided to have a little fun & add a spectraflair top coat to my thumb. I can not explain to you how amazing this looks!!

I think the color looks great against my skintone & all in all I'm thrilled with my purchase.

Please enjoy the photos. The last photo is with flash..


1 comments:

Bridge_Nail_Art said...

I need a spectraflair top coaaattttt! <3

Post a Comment

I read each & every comment! I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up