Inspired by The Nailasaurus--Zebra Nails

Afternoon everyone.

I originally saw this design on The Nailasaurus's Blog & I fell completely in love.  It was absolutely amazing to me & I knww immediately that I wanted to give it a try one day  Please go check her out as ALL her designs & swatches are flawless.
Items Used
Base Color: OPI Did You Ear About Van Gough
Layered Color: Jesse's Girl Fire Fly
Stamping Color: Kleancolor Black
Stamping Plate: Konad M57



I began with 2 coats of OPI Did you Ear About Van Gough from the Holland Collection. I have to admit I fell in love with this nude. It applied like butter & had a super gloss without any top coat.



Next I layered it with 1 coat of Jesse's Girl Fire Fly.


Next I taped off most of my nail & painted the edge with Kleancolor Black. After that dried, I stamped it with the same black using Konad Stamping plate M57




Overall, i'm completely thrilled with how it turned out!  It may not be as good as The Nailasaurus but it was my 1st try & i'm proud of myself.

Thanks for reading,
Crystal

1 comments:

Emma said...

Looks awesome !! I love jesses girl polishes now! :-)

Post a Comment

I read each & every comment! I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up