Sinful Colors Cinderella & Revlon Whimsical

I've had both Revlon Whimsical & Sinful Colors Cinderella for a while but I never reach for it. I'm not sure if it's because I feel like the color won't look right on my skintone or whether I was waiting for Spring. Well.... Spring is here...

Cinderella is a translucent fine glitter polish that has almost a goopy, sandy type application. This polish is a bitch to apply so you need to apply in super thin layers. When I originally swatched this polish I didn't notice how hard it was to apply. I used 3 very thin coats & 1 layer of Whimsical on top.

Although I think these polishes are beautiful, I'm not a fan of them on my skin tone.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely adore this Revlon polish! I was at my local drugstore today buying... ahem... 8 nail polishes (I talked my way down from 10!) and I checked their revlon stand hoping for the best. They only stock about 4 polishes!!! Nothing pretty! ps, your blog background looks like this!

A Polished Mother said...

Great combo. I actually have Whimsical paired with CG Sea Spray on the bog tomorrow. I think you just have to find a base you like. This is pretty though

CrysLovesPolish said...

My blog background sure does!! Lololol

CrysLovesPolish said...

Thanks Jen. I hope u post the finished product.

Bridge_Nail_Art said...

I think it looks fab on you! & you know I love it! I gave up on sinful colors polishes. always too thin for my liking. lol. love this though!!

Pamela H said...

Oooooh, I like this combo! Thanks for sharing it! :D

Post a Comment

I read each & every comment! I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up