Running late with jacked up nails...

I woke up late this morning! I run to the shower and get dressed. I look at the clock & realize I have exactly 8 minutes to get to work without being late. I compose myself, throw my hair into a ponytail & head out the door. As soon as I place my hand on my steering wheel and realize I have NAKED NAILS!!!

I dash back into the house & grab the very 1st polish off of my nail rack. OPI "Let Me Entertain You". I drive like a mad woman to work & clock in. I was 3 minutes late!!

I went to the break room & paint nails. No top coat, No polish remover for mistakes... Just polish and me! And the polish won. My nails look horrible! But I'm going to share them anyway because I thought this was hysterical! I've been hiding my nails all morning...

Enjoy.. Until next time

Crys

l

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This was me this morning! I woke up at 9.55, my doctors appointment was 10.10 and the doctors surgery is 20 mins walk away! I got up, threw some clothes on, sprayed my disgusting hair (thank god for dry shampoo), threw my son into a sleepsuit and into the pram and RAN to the doctors! I arrived a sweaty mess, sneezing and with a very sore throat! You know when you run in the cold and every breath hurts your chest because the air is so cold! HORRIBLE! On the plus side, I'm a night time polisher so I had black nails ready to go!

Lizzy O. said...

LOL>... You ladies have me laughing out so loud.

I can absolutely understand you guys.

I have been known to do some last minute polishing too. Usually it turns out alright, so I'm grateful.

Your doesn't look bad. I think it's a good job for no clean up.And this color is so pretty :-)

CrysLovesPolish said...

Hahahahaha !!! You are hysterical! THUMBS UP for the black nails

CrysLovesPolish said...

Thank u Lizzy. Im just figuring out how to reply to comments

Post a Comment

I read each & every comment! I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up