Indie Tuesday, Nailnation 3000 Enchanted Forest #13 & BusyGirlNails Nailart Challenge

Welcome to Indie Tuesday everyone!  For the first time, I've decided to participate in a nail art challenge called Busy Girl Nails.  I must warn you, my nail art skills are subpar to say the least but I wanted to give it a go because it's not overwhelming & fits in perfectly with my schedule.  Day 1 is Antique Gold.   I decided to use Enchanted Forest from one of my favorite Indie brands Nailnation 3000 .  My Indie rack is filled with her polishes because she just "gets it right".  There are a lot of indie polish makers out there but there are only a few who make QUALITY products with phenomenal customer service.

Enchanted Forest #13 is a deep green chrome with hints of gold, holo & flecks of pink & cooper micro glitters.  It is FALL in a bottle.  It reminds me of crunched leaves that have fallen to the ground in the fall.  It is so unique & stunning.  I don't have anything like it in my collection.  Application was a breeze & it dried smooth to the touch.  My accent finger is Kiko duo chrome 395 that shifts from gold to green & I did a saran wrap marble to finish it off.
All in all, I love this look!  Please be sure to check Maria from Nailnation 3000 out.  Her polishes are amazing!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read each & every comment! I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up